Quick Facts about Estero, FL
- Historically Estero was a fishing village. Early settlers were fishing families who lived along the banks of the Estero River, which flows into the Estero Bay. The name Estero is Spanish for estuary – where the river meets the sea.
- On December 31, 2014, The Village of Estero incorporated officially naming the 20 square mile community - The Village of Estero.
- Estero is part of the Cape Coral-Fort Myers, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. As of 2016 the population for Estero was 22,612.
- The Estero Town Hall is located in our office development - come by anytime!
Popular Estero Attractions:
Miromar Outlets | Koreshan State Historic Site | Coconut Point Mall | Germain Arena | Estero River Kayaking | Regal Coconut Movie Theater
Best places to Eat in Estero!
- Fords Garage (Miromar Outlets) - Enjoy the vibe of a 1920's service station/prohibition bar! Your neighborhood burger/beer joint!
- Tommy Bahama|Marlin Bar (Coconut Mall) - The original Tommy Bahama restaurant & bar will make you feel like a true Floridian!
- Ted's Montana Grill (Coconut Mall) - Authentic American Dining.